Smyths new Mitchell Fishing Reel, Spinning Bait Float 300 Pro-1428057 has almost sold out !
The Mitchell 300 was the first ever modern spinning reel.
This iconic flagship for the Mitchell brand is a blend of a modern reel featuring the latest technology and retro-cool elements. The result is lighter, smoother running... simply better!
The 300 Pro version features a carbon hybrid drag that is self-lubricating, long lasting, not effected by heat build-up, and helps to reduce any spike in line tension, especially cause by an “impact” load like a hook set or head shake.
- 5.8:1 gear ratio for faster retrieve
- Self-lubricating carbon hybrid multi-disk drag system
- New Bail-Halo rotor design for superior strength
- Smoother and lighter than previous version
- 9 + 1 bearings
- Double anodized machined aluminum handle and spool
- Shallow aluminium main (braid) spool and aluminum spare spool
- New design low-profile drag knob
- Ergonomically shaped EVA handle knob
- Line Capacity 200m - 0.20mm
- Weight 271g