Smyths Explorer Heavyweight Boot Sock by Bridgedale is just about the very best sock that money can by, for quality and value The Bridgedale Explorer is a hiking sock that is ideal for cold weather hikes and trekking. Built to the last these socks will offer next to skin comfort with warmth and sweat-wicking capabilities.
With the Merino Comfort Fusion Technology, these socks are fast-drying and still offers great warmth. Stretch ribbed cuffs gives you an unrestrictive fit that will prevent bunching and chaffing when hiking, whilst the zone padding will provide support and comfort in areas of high impact.
- Hiking socks
- Merino wool blend – Fast wicking material that delivers great warmth
- Super stretch ribbed cuff – Unrestrictive fit around the calf
- Zonal padding – Support and comfort in high-stress areas
- Flat toe seams – Minimises bulk and chafing
- Elasticated arch
- 3D-shaped heel cup
- Thermo Fit – The socks will return to original shape and size wash after wash
- Fabric: 27% Merino Wool, 50% Coolmax®/polyester, 22% Nylon/polyamide, 1% Lycra®/Elastane