Smyths Barbour Ogston Men’s Wax Jacket from the Classic Tartan Collection is a superb seller now with £40 off at £229 and is available in all sizes from S to XXL. The Ogston is one of Barbour’s most fashionable, tailored and elegant jackets. The internal olive quilt that you see is actually an integral part of this fabulous jacket.
Smyths Barbour Ogston Jacket is beautifully styled and is made from rugged, hard wearing 8oz Oban wax cotton and boasts a soft quilted inner vest that keeps out the cold. The Barbour Ogston features a leather elbow patches, rich classic tartan wool lining and corduroy collar detail. Look at the brilliant 70% wool lining in the classic tartan check and the wonderful stand collar inner vest.
There are four outer pockets and a secure inner pocket. A self coloured embroidered Barbour logo is shown on the lower pocket. Olive is the perfect colour and combines excellently with the brown corduroy collar and trim. This coat is perfect for a long, cold winter.
- Inserted quilted inner placket with zip
- Zip fastening with press stud placket
- Corduroy lining inside placket
- Leather elbow patches
- Barbour metal plaque to yoke
- Two lower bellow pockets with Barbour press studs
- Two chest pockets with press stud fastening
- Interior patch pocket
- Metal eyelet vents to arm opening
- Corduroy trim inside cuffs
- Barbour embroidered logo to lower pocket
- Adjustable rear press stud straps
- Rear center vent
- Chunky YKK zip with signature Barbour zipper pull
- Outer: 100% Waxed Cotton
- Lining: 70% Wool with traditional Barbour tartan
- Back length: 28" - 32" / 72cm – 82cm
- Sponge clean only