The Beacon is the Barbour jacket Daniel Craig, aka James Bond 007, made famous in the Bond movie Skyfall. Smyths have the Barbour Beacon-James Bond-Wax Sports Jacket-Olive-MWX0007OL71 on offer at the minute at just £269 so please have a real good look. A favourite amongst the fashion conscious due to its celebrity status, the Beacon Sports Jacket stands out with its leather collar and cuff whilst the cut of the jacket sits close to the body giving a highly stylish look.
This Beacon Sports jacket has been crafted from Barbour's signature medium weight cotton which easy to wear, and its high quality ensures it is long lasting. Lined with Barbour tartan, this stylish Bond jacket still includes classic Barbour detailing reflecting the brands strong heritage and history.
- Slim fit
- Part of the Icons Re-engineered Collection
- Originally designed in collaboration with Japanese designer Tokihito Yoshida
- Modified for Daniel Craig in 2012 for the James Bond film Skyfall
- Limited edition version combining both styles
- 6oz Sylkoil waxed outer
- 8 oz waxed elbow and shoulder patches
- Single-breasted button front closure
- Leather lined point collar
- Protective button throat cover
- Long sleeves with leather-bound cuffs
- Two front flap pockets
- Lower zip pocket
- Single zip chest pocket
- Zipped pockets to the rear
- Tartan lined interior
- Tonal script embroidery to the pocket
- Signature branded hardware
- Back Length: 69–81.5cm | 27.25–32"
- Sponge clean only
Ref : MWX1578OL71