Benefit from the powerful waterproof protection from this lightweight rain coat, in the striking Carbon colourway
Features a new and highly practical 'Griphood' which stays in place in strong wind and rotates when you turn your head for uncompromised vision
Musto have teamed up with the trailblazers at Land Rover to bring an innovative and iconic British brand collaboration
Featuring the smart Musto X Land Rover branding on sleeve
Size guide - To Fit
Key Product Features:
- High Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof Levels - taped seams
- 2-layer waterproof shell fabric
- Innovative 'Griphood'
- Reflective features
- Two zip secured lower pockets
- Mesh lining for comfort
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology is a polymer coating added to outerwear to provide water-resistant protection. The technology repels any water, causing it to bead on the garment's surface and then roll off of the fabric rather than soak into the fabric.
- Water droplets run straight off the surface, but vapour can freely escape from inside. This neutralises trapped moisture, and avoids the uncomfortable and movement-restricting feeling of clothing becoming stuck to the skin. DWR prevents fabric from becoming weighed down by excess moisture, leaving the wearer to enjoy comfort and optimised freedom of movement.
- Fully taped seams - Seam taping is an exceptionally effective method of making a technical piece of outerwear watertight. By using strong nylon cloth with a fine but resilient rubber backer, the stitching between the sleeves and the main body can be sealed against water permeation. Taped seams are a key indicator of a heavy duty waterproof garment.
- Brushed mesh lining for breathability
- Fixed hood
- Glassbead technology
- Two lower zipped pockets